Friday, November 2, 2007

From Even to Odd















































There is a natural symmetry of having two boys and two girls, which lends balance when I post photos of the children. According to Julene's visit with the doctor today, we will change from even to odd any day now, and our symmetry will be lost. Lest I seem wistful regarding losing balance, I should add that what we are gaining in a new son is far more important.

We each made our predictions a few days ago (before gaining inside information) for when the baby will arrive. Based on today's information, I now wonder whether we all have overshot the due date. For the record, the predictions are as follows:
  • Brad - November 6th
  • Joseph - November 7th
  • Allyse - November 8th
  • Joshua - November 9th
  • Perinatologist - November 9th
  • Julene - November 10th
  • OB/GYN - November 11th

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aunt Marleen will guess the 5th for family home evening night. What an awesome activity that would be. But for your sake(and Julene's) I hope it's on the weekend so you won't have to take too much work off.

Brad said...

On Friday, when the doctor told Julene that she could go into labor any day, she wished for the opposite. She didn't want to spend the weekend in the hospital. I think she would like to have the baby during the middle of the week.

Darleen said...

Have the baby on November 7th--that's our wedding anniversary. Can't believe it's coming so fast. Best wishes to Julene for a fast delivery and recovery.