Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me . . . and Baby!

Heeeeeeeeeere's Baby! Just the quick stats. I'll write the story below. He was born at Summerlin Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 16, 2006 at 4:34 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. and measured approximately 20 inches. He had a head full of dark brown hair.


3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I could pick out that baby as a Ballard from any line up! He is so cute. I'm glad he finally came on on his daddy's birthday non the less. Congratulations to mom and dad and the family and happy birthday to the birthday boys.

I still don't know this kids name! Aaron didn't think to ask when you called him and it so conveniently not noted in this post! Now I'm in total suspense. What is the new Ballard Boy's name?

Brad said...

I told Aaron that we wanted to see the baby before we made a final decision. Aaron graciously suggested that we name him Aaron Noble Ballard.

Carolyn said...

Uh, well... have you seen the baby yet????

James?
Jason?
Jackson?
Jeremy?
John?
Aaron Noble?