Ha ha ha ha ha, I'm glad you made one. And that was kind of weird seeing Joseph and Joshua doing a fan kick, but I guess they had the right undies on.
Hey...where are you??? That's silly. And yeah, I agree with Carolyn about Joseph and Joshua.
Carolyn, you want to see something weird, I'll email you some of the other ones we made. The disco dance with Angelina is really weird.Darleen, there were only five slots for the dance and I did not want anyone to feel left out, so I sacrificed myself for the team. What a hero I am.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha, I'm glad you made one. And that was kind of weird seeing Joseph and Joshua doing a fan kick, but I guess they had the right undies on.
Hey...where are you??? That's silly. And yeah, I agree with Carolyn about Joseph and Joshua.
Carolyn, you want to see something weird, I'll email you some of the other ones we made. The disco dance with Angelina is really weird.
Darleen, there were only five slots for the dance and I did not want anyone to feel left out, so I sacrificed myself for the team. What a hero I am.
Post a Comment