Thursday, November 8, 2007

AAAARRGG!

Joseph and Joshua decided that their ships
needed to be painted.

Joseph's ship: The "Dauntless" is a work in progress.
"Oh, the Dauntless is the power in these waters, true enough."
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Is there any question about how
happy this boy is?

Joshua's ship: The Black Pearl.
"Oh, and no ship that's not crewed by the damned and
captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back
out could possibly have black sails, therefore couldn't
possibly be any other ship than the Black Pearl.
Is that what you're telling me?"
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Joshua's color scheme was simple: basic black.

The Dauntless and the Black Pearl finished and
ready to sail the Spanish Main.

I need to give credit where it is due. The middle
four photos were taken by my little budding
photographer, Allyse.

2 comments:

Marleen said...

I love those! I really want to take Nora to one of those kid workshops. The day will come when we can go. Until then I'll just have to be creative.

Darleen said...

They came out really good! what a great project.