The baby is now six days overdue, which is the longest for any of our children. It is especially odd since by the fifth child, everyone expects the baby sooner rather than later.
I was thinking of alternative titles to this post:
- AAAARRGG - already used it
- No News is Good News - no way
- All's Quiet on the Western Front - maybe
- I Got You Babe - not yet
- I Want My Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back - eewww
- Close, But No Cigar
In any event, we expect to provide news soon, but nothing yet. Julene did run to the hospital in the middle of last night due to some light bleeding, but it turned out to be nothing serious, just as we expected. We will keep you posted.
Update:
If the baby has not come by Sunday, Julene will be induced that morning.
2 comments:
Maybe he wants the same birthday as his Daddy!
He's getting pretty close.
Post a Comment