The name is final: Benjamin Bradley Ballard. His middle name was still in play for a while after he was born. We were thinking about Adam, Matthew and Julene's choice, Fielding. I told her that if Benjamin was born on Grandpapa's birthday, that would agree to Fielding. However, we decided that since he waited about a week to be born on my birthday, that he should, in part, carry my name.
Yeah! Benjamin is such a great name! Totally threw me for a loop there. I was expecting a "J" name. All the kids look so happy with their new brother. I have to say as cute as Angelina is... is she a little upset by the shift in dynamics? How's she holding out?
It has been hard for her that is why Brad didn't have any pictures of her holding the baby. The first time I saw the post I just laughed because it is so Angelina. She still wants to be the baby.
3 comments:
Yeah! Benjamin is such a great name! Totally threw me for a loop there. I was expecting a "J" name. All the kids look so happy with their new brother. I have to say as cute as Angelina is... is she a little upset by the shift in dynamics? How's she holding out?
It has been hard for her that is why Brad didn't have any pictures of her holding the baby. The first time I saw the post I just laughed because it is so Angelina. She still wants to be the baby.
Hey! I get it! B is for Brad & Baby Benjamin! You guys are so tricky.
Post a Comment