Cute. Spooky. Funny. Fantastic.
What can I say...they look AWESOME! I'm sure you have a load of candy.
I love the costumes. I wish we lived closer so we could of seen them in person. Love the pirate costume so cool.
Brad,I love to see your great pictures and read your comments. You're very creative. What a beautiful picture "Angel" is! I was really feeling bad that I didn't see the children with their Halloween costumes on...now I did! Thanks, Grandma Kathleen
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute. Spooky. Funny. Fantastic.
What can I say...they look AWESOME! I'm sure you have a load of candy.
I love the costumes. I wish we lived closer so we could of seen them in person. Love the pirate costume so cool.
Brad,
I love to see your great pictures and read your comments. You're very creative. What a beautiful picture "Angel" is! I was really feeling bad that I didn't see the children with their Halloween costumes on...now I did! Thanks,
Grandma Kathleen
Post a Comment