That's an awesome picture! It looks like magazine ad quality.
Thanks, Darleen. It helps when you have good models to work with.
Cute picture. Picture Perfect FamilyThe scanner I use is a Lexmark X1150. I don't really have any opinions or ideas about a good scanner. This is just the one we have and it's working okay for me... until I know a difference!
Love the blog. I'm excited for new posts. What a cool picture. I love your family.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's an awesome picture! It looks like magazine ad quality.
Thanks, Darleen. It helps when you have good models to work with.
Cute picture. Picture Perfect Family
The scanner I use is a Lexmark X1150. I don't really have any opinions or ideas about a good scanner. This is just the one we have and it's working okay for me... until I know a difference!
Love the blog. I'm excited for new posts. What a cool picture. I love your family.
Post a Comment