We dropped the kids with Grandma Kathleen and went to dinner at Rosemary's Restaurant. As usual, the dinner and service were fantastic. By coincidence, we were seated next to an older couple that we've known for many years, but whom we didn't know very well. We had a great time talking with them about their family and their experiences.
Fortunately, it all comes one year, one month, one week, one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time. The beauty of it is that I get to spend it with a wonderful wife and some pretty good kids. There is truly no one else with whom I would rather spend it.
I don't want to seem as if I am taking my life for granted, as if it is something owed me; to the contrary, I know that all can change in a heartbeat, which makes each second that much more precious. I am stating that I am so grateful that I have so much, and that I have so much to look forward to with this lovely lady whose birthday we just celebrated.
Rosemary's 2007 Awards & Accolades"Restauranteur of the Year" awarded to Chefs Michael & Wendy Jordan by the Nevada Resaturant Association.
“Best Gourmet Restaurant." Awarded by the Las Vegas Review-Journal
ZAGAT 2007 - Rosemary’s Restaurant keeps #1 spot in the Top Food, Las Vegas category. 2007 Best of Las Vegas Awards; Eight Years Running!
4 comments:
What a beautiful lady! It's crazy how time flies especially once you have kids! To me I just want everything in my life to slow down but I'm holding on by the string trying to catch up. I love to try to couples who have been married for a long time--they always have good advice.
Julene, you're so cute. By the way, did you notice the part below in the blog where Brad went to go hang out with cheerleaders at the football game? Hmmmm. I'd keep an eye on him.
Yahoo! Your blogging. Life is almost complete, just 5 more siblings who need to start!
Julene you are so sweet. Happy Birthday again.
Aaron, regarding the cheerleaders, it's okay. I was being chaperoned by Joshua.
Post a Comment