
Angelina was preparing some mac & cheese in the microwave and had to see what was happening. Lately, Angelina has to get up on the counter for everything. In the morning, she climbs up on the vanity in my bathroom and talks to me while I shave and get ready for work. If she is in the kitchen, she has to climb up to see what is cooking or to help with preparing meals. I guess it is hard being only three feet tall.

Speaking of three feet tall, Allyse came downstairs wearing a costume that is far too small for her. About a month ago, Allyse realized that she is thin enough to fit into some items that Angelina wears. The only problem is that the length doesn't quite work out. No problem for the Mickey Mouse costume, as she shortened the legs to create this sight.

Angelina stepped in to create a sense of scale for Allyse in the Mickey costume.
3 comments:
Hahaha! That's such a funny picture. Allyse didn't look quite...right. Stella talks about Angelina all the time.
That is a very cool costume. They are so cute and funny. I'll have to show this one to Nora. She will love it.
I had to go on my knees to do that picture, Darleen and Marleen.
Post a Comment