This reminds me when I was in Target with Angelina when she was a year old. I was holding her on my hip. There was a shopper close by and saw Angelina and thought she was a doll. Angelina moved and the shopper jumped and screamed. She told me that she thought that Angelina was a doll and was surprised that she wasn't. On many other occasions I would be in stores and people would say that she looked like a doll.
2 comments:
This reminds me when I was in Target with Angelina when she was a year old. I was holding her on my hip. There was a shopper close by and saw Angelina and thought she was a doll. Angelina moved and the shopper jumped and screamed. She told me that she thought that Angelina was a doll and was surprised that she wasn't. On many other occasions I would be in stores and people would say that she looked like a doll.
She truly is a doll. Such a cutie.
Post a Comment