Later, in the early evening, the missionaries came to our home for dinner. Shortly after the missionaries arrived, Angelina decided to go upstairs to her bedroom. She refused to come downstairs for dinner, opting to play in her room. During dinner, we could hear her at various intervals singing at the top of her lungs.
Then, near the end of dinner, she finally decided to grace us and our guests with her presence. Because her meals typically end up on her clothes, I was glad to see that she had finally changed out of her pretty Sunday dress. Unfortunately, I didn't quite agree with the appropriateness of her fashion choice. Angelina came to Sunday dinner with the missionaries making her grand entrance wearing . . .
2 comments:
So cute and funny. She's Angelina, what can you say?
I have to tell you that I found your blog while looking at Stephanie's. I was so confused when I saw it at first. My children's names are Angelia, Joshua & I had wanted to name baby #3 that never came, Joseph. What a bizarre feeling to see your children's names (almost) with another family. We've added two dear foster children since then, but I love my Angelia & Josh. My daughter is much older than yours, but totally did the same kind of thing when she was little. Thanks for taking me on a trip down memory lane. It's a beautiful place.
Post a Comment