
The Ballard house was arrayed in pink in anticipation of
the femininity that was about to descend upon it.

What Barbie birthday would be complete without a Barbie cake?

The den was turned into a Barbie playroom with dozens of dolls and tons of accessories.
Julene set up various stations where Angelina's guests could make some crafts.
At this station, Allyse helped the little girls decorate their crowns and scepters.

Joseph helped the girls string together beautiful
necklaces made of precious Froot Loops
(or was he just sampling the goods).

The temptation of having the Barbie cake within reach grew too great.

Going, going, gone.

Before I could even start cutting the cake, Angelina had destroyed
part of it by picking at the "pinky" frosting.
Happy Birthday to You!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Angelina! That looks like a really girlie-girl party that my little Stella would love to go to. Hope it was a blast.
That was such a fun party. I wish Nora had been well enough to stay. I'm glad it ended so nicely.
That was a great party! Happy Birthday, Angelina!
Post a Comment