Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blogged Down

I just haven't felt like posting lately. I have kept writing some, but I just needed a break from the blog. Without getting into the boring details, I have been working on a number of technology issues lately. I am still not quite done, but we have made some major improvements, with still more to come. We just acquired a scanner that I believe will allow me to add many of the old photos. I am so looking forward to that (not the work, but the end result).

Technology issues explain part of the reason, but not the whole story. Lately, I just have not felt like blogging. We have been pretty busy, and I know that I need to keep recording what we do: the triumphs, the tragedies, the highs and the lows. However, the heart has to be in it, which it has not of late. The good news is that I feel like I might have found my mojo again, and I'll be working over this coming weekend to make up some lost ground.

1 comment:

Marleen said...

We missed the posts but I think blogging breaks are needed to keep that mojo coming. Excited to have you back.