
By the time I got home this afternoon, the kids were getting "creative." This is code for "they already did the usual things and now were trying different things." Angelina had me help her put on some earrings (not visible under all of that hair) and the matching tiara.

Lately I have been calling Allyse and Joseph the "Twins" as they are so close in height. They finally decided to do something about it. They both donned their Goynes Elementary hats, put on similar shirts and came running downstairs for me to look at them.

Josh was entertaining his Mini-Me for Mom while she was cooking dinner.
Talk about twins.

Of course, Angelina could not stand being left out of the photo session,
so she laid down by Benjmin to ensure that her likeness was recorded for posterity.
1 comment:
I love creative afternoons. It is so fun to imagine what could be. Love the pictures. Angelina's hair is amazingly long. She is truly blessed.
Post a Comment