I looked at the blog today and I could not believe that it has been two weeks since I last wrote. I accepted a position with the Civil Division of the Clark County District Attorney's Office. I will be acting as General Counsel for UMC, and I start on January 22nd. Thus, I have been extremely busy trying to finish up at work, which I have learned is next to impossible. It seems that the more that I do, the more work that I create. It is hard realizing that at some point, I just have to pick up my stuff and walk away. Change is not always easy, but I am looking forward to being able to spend more time with my wife and five kids.
Now that we have church services in the morning, we can turn to more important things in the afternoon, like making muffins. As usual, Angelina was right in the middle of things.
Ordinarily, Josh's face is not quite so lopsided. However, Josh was enjoying his Sunday afternoon with bubblegum.
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago
4 comments:
The deleted post was from me, sorry. I often accidentally sign in under my parent's name because I helped them with their blog and therefor my username sometimes ends up being their's if I'm not watching.
Glad to see you are back on board!
Congratulations with the job! And that is wonderful news to have more time with your family!!
I love church in the morning. The kids are growing up really fast!
Congratulations on your new job! I hope it is wonderful and will make life easier. It sounds like an answer to prayers.
Spencer and I are very excited for you accepting a new job. You will do great and learn a lot I'm sure. Now it should be off to political stuff or judge hood for you.
Also, I just love Sundays. We too have a morning meeting and have the whole day to do family things. Making muffins or bread is one of my favorites.
Post a Comment