All I see lately are gingerbread houses made out of graham crackers, so it is really impressive to see Julene using real gingerbread she made! Can't wait to see the final result! hint hint.
okay, so I looked more closely at the pictures and realized it is a gingerbread kit... but I still am impressed.
It is impressive. I want to do this with my gingerbread cookie recipe. If we do. It won't last an evening. Would love to see the ending results.
Everyone's been doing the gingerbread kits. I still like the graham crackers--reminds me of when I was a child.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
All I see lately are gingerbread houses made out of graham crackers, so it is really impressive to see Julene using real gingerbread she made! Can't wait to see the final result! hint hint.
okay, so I looked more closely at the pictures and realized it is a gingerbread kit... but I still am impressed.
It is impressive. I want to do this with my gingerbread cookie recipe. If we do. It won't last an evening. Would love to see the ending results.
Everyone's been doing the gingerbread kits. I still like the graham crackers--reminds me of when I was a child.
Post a Comment