It sounded so fun and amazing! We love the picture! The dolphin is even smiling!
We really liked this party. Thanks for inviting us. That was so cool that you got to touch the dolphin.
Oh my goodness! I thought that dolphin was a statue at first! So cool. : )
This picture is so awesome. I wish I could have been there. So much fun. This will definitely be a birthday to remember. Flipper looks so happy in this picture.
I loved touching the dolphin, it was so soft!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It sounded so fun and amazing! We love the picture! The dolphin is even smiling!
We really liked this party. Thanks for inviting us. That was so cool that you got to touch the dolphin.
Oh my goodness! I thought that dolphin was a statue at first! So cool. : )
This picture is so awesome. I wish I could have been there. So much fun. This will definitely be a birthday to remember. Flipper looks so happy in this picture.
I loved touching the dolphin, it was so soft!
Post a Comment