Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

The week long celebration that is known as Allyse's birthday reached its crescendo tonight with an all-star bash. Okay, we really just celebrated quietly today. After having a bunch of eight and nine-year-old girls over on Saturday, even Joseph, Benjamin and Angelina seem quiet. Allyse proclaimed it the best birthday ever.

Allyse looked like a princess on Sunday.

I finally got a picture of Benjamin smiling! Just kidding.

Allyse on the morning of her birthday.

Okay, I didn't give the boys a chance to fix their hair as I had to get going to work.

You know you're handsome when you have messy hair and still look good.

The birthday girl wore a new outfit to school and on a field trip.

Allyse went to Gilcrease Farms on a field trip and saw a bird sanctuary, thus the head gear.

1 comment:

Marleen said...

Happy birthday Allyse. I so wish I could have been there to do up the do's. She is just such a pretty princess.