
Goynes Elementary held its annual Daddy-Daughter Dance tonight. Allyse was very excited as she got to dress up and go to a dance with Dad. However, not too long after we arrived at the dance, Allyse found her friend Megan, and then, for me, it was Billy Idol time ("Dancing With Myself"). I saw her occasionally -- always smiling and bouncing around with her friend -- while I chatted with Megan's father. I feel like I just got a taste of things to come when she reaches her teens.
5 comments:
This was always my favorite thing to do with my Dad. He is an amazing dancing partner.
That is very cute! She is growing up.
Mr. Goynes was the principal of my elementary school, Rose Warren. That was way back in the day!
Great picture! I have loved my "Daddy" and found him to be a source of great comfort and love. Now, I still miss the phone calls and "Hello, Sunshine!" But there will come a day...
Love, Grandma Kathleen
Hey Brad and Julene-
You inspired us to start our own blog. Read it at ballardsbuzz.blogspot.com
It has been fun keeping up with your family on your blog.
Linda and Kerry
I remember going to Daddy Daughter dances. They were fun. I'm sure I left him too and ran and played with my friends.
Post a Comment